MUSTEE® - Multi Use Swivel Tee
All in One
Made by high speed cutting out of one piece of stainless steel and the Screwlock is used as a ball marker, whereas the swivel arm is made of a special elastomeric/plastic material (usable from -20°C up to +60°C), all for long lasting and a pleasant game.
- Made by high speed cutting out of one piece of stainless steel.
- Maybe used as a ball marker.
- The swivel arm is made of a special elastomeric/plastic material (usable from -20°C up to +60°C)
This Tee is a must!
- The most environmentally friendly
- Low resistance, nearly zero friction – more yards
- height adjustable
- long lasting (durable, robust)
- personalize it and put your logo on - perfectly legible
There is practically no friction, the ball rests on only 3 tiny points of the tee in both positions (up and down), which gives the ball a better and longer flight path.More Info
How to use
For best results, position the swivel arm towards you at an angle of approximately seventy degrees (70°) and up to ninety degrees (90°) in relation to the intended target line - the lesser angle towards your downswing path.More Info
Remark: A height adjustable marker for your convenience will be available soon.